The conditions of this warranty and Brightt USA’s responsibilities under this warranty are as follows:
Manufacturer’s warranty is non-transferable and is limited to the original purchaser only.
Manufacturer warranty only applies to products purchased through an authorized Brightt USA retailer.
The warranty period begins on date of purchase, not date of first use. Please retain a copy of your receipt as this will be required to prove date of purchase should a warranty claim be needed.
This Warranty excludes:
- Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level is indicative of excessive strain on the scooter).
- Battery Charger: The charger carries a 30-day warranty.
- Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, throttle, brakes, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers).
- Damaged caused by: water, moisture, battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, commercial use, or use other than normal.
- Uses other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from Brightt USA.
- Labor, service calls, shipping (including warranty claims), and other charges incurred for repair of the product are not approved by Brightt USA unless authorized.
Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded. After 30 days no warranty claims will be accepted for any reason. We accept no liability for accidental, indirect or other consequential damage.
Asserting a warranty claim:
1) To make use of the warranty services, you must contact us through our returns page.
2) Within the 30 day warranty Brightt USA will try to diagnose and solve your problem. We may require photos and/or videos to properly diagnose the issue and verify warranty eligibility. If it is determined that a warranty claim exists, at our sole discretion, Brightt USA may send replacement parts or issue a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number to send the product to Brightt USA. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs incurred.
3) We will contact you once we receive your return for how to proceed. You are entitled to either a replacement, or a refund, should we find your claim to be valid.
IMPORTANT: Brightt USA will only accept parcels that have an RMA number.
Remarks: Brightt USA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to interpret, modify and amend this warranty policy at any time.